Tuesday, July 10, 2007

normalness

So, I am officially a maid! (cleaning lady is more accurate, but it's fun to mix it up.) So far, I like it. I have 3 houses I am doing, one that is every other week, one that is every friday morning, and one that I'm not sure how often it will be. I'm hoping to add at least one more, we shall see. I like that I can set my own hours, that it's lots of exercise, that the pay is nice, and it's only a few hours a week. Part of me feels like a bum, just doing housework most of the week, but I am enjoying it! The only part I don't like is I'm alone so much. I really got used to having people around all the time, and I miss my team!! I miss them, but at the same time I tend to get into this loner funk, where any interruption is a nuisance, even my sweetie! I think our friend Don. Miller wrote about that once....
Hooray for upcoming vacations...... and sprays that kill ants......and fireworks.....and good wine!

No comments: